HOME SINGLE MAN PDF + DWG + 3D
This is a 66 m2 house, which Lucas, a 40-year-old single man, asked us for and the data he gave us in order to design this house is that:
- The kitchen is the most important place in the house.
- he wants the private bedroom, but without having to use doors.
- It should be comfortable, and you can invite your friends to spend the day.
- With the possibility of expansion, because he still wants to have a family.
- He specifically wanted the use of black corrugated sheet as a liner.
If you share similar needs to those asked by Lucas, or you feel identified with the design, and you think like us that "The solution for one person can help many", this is the solution you were looking for.
In your purchase you will receive digitally the complete plans in PDF format, in DWG. And ready to see on your home computer, tablet or cell phone a complete 3-dimensional model of the project, with different layers so you can turn it on or off as necessary.
You can check measurements, and see construction details.
The plans will be sent in SKP format, to be able to open with the SketchUP program, or SketchUP viewer. All the drawn elements are in different layers, and in turn grouped.
The scale used in the drawing is 1: 1.
A PDF file will be sent automatically after making the purchase. with all the sheets so you can see it on any device or you can make corresponding prints for the construction.